Mobile Drug Testing Group, LLC Services
At Mobile Drug Testing Group, LLC, we provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs at a lower cost than traditional brick and mortar labs.
We are available to take your order and perform services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient.
We provide a variety of services including:
- Pre-Employment- A candidate for employment must pass the drug and/or alcohol test as a condition of employment. Testing can be performed as part of the application process: (a) before an offer is made, (b) as a part of the hiring process after an offer is made but before the employee commences work, or (c) shortly after the individual begins work but continued employment is contingent upon successful completion of the drug and/or alcohol test.
- Random/ Consortium Company Random Selection Pool/Consortium "Independent" Driver's Pool - Random testing means that employees are chosen on a "neutral selection" basis without advance notice. True random testing is conducted by "pooling" a selected amount of numbers, determined by the client, from the total number of qualified participants' numbers in the random pool. Mobile Drug Testing Group, LLC. utilizes a non-biased computerized selection program that can protect your company from claims of bias when selecting employees randomly for drug screening. Studies show that random testing helps as a deterrent for employees that might continue to use drugs after passing a pre-employment drug screen. Weekly, monthly or quarterly selection cycles can be scheduled.
- Post Accident- Post Accident testing is when an employee is involved in an on-the-job- accident (vehicular or otherwise) that may have involved human error, may have caused a fatality, serious injury, citation, or property damage.
- Reasonable Suspicion/Cause- The "cause" required is an objective, factual, individualized basis for testing, such as when an employee's observed behavior or physical appearance suggests drug and/or alcohol use or possession of drugs and/or alcohol. The "suspicion" is documentation of incidents, behavior, appearance, brought to the employee's attention.
- Return to Duty/Follow-up- Periodically testing employees who return to work after participating in an alcohol or other drug rehabilitation program. This will help to encourage and ensure that employees remain drug-free after they have completed treatment.
If you have any question concerning methods used, logistics, or pricing, please don't hesitate to contact us. Our friendly customer service staff will help find the best solutions for you 24/7.
- (DOT)-federally mandated Department of Transportation testing.
- (Non-DOT)-General workforce testing.
- Urinalysis Testing- “MDTG” will provide "On-Site" specimen collection services that meet the Federal standards by adhering to the DOT Drug and Alcohol Testing Regulations 49 CFR Part 40 and 382, even for General Workforce companies.
- Hair Follicle Testing-provides longer window of detection than urine based testing.
- Alcohol Confirmation Testing-as required by DOT.
- Oral Fluid Testing-non invasive method of detecting substance abuse.
- Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation Compliant Drug Policies
- Laboratory Services: Mobile Drug Testing Group, LLC. coordinates drug screening through several laboratories that maintain certification through the Substance Abuse Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Laboratories that meet SAMHSA standards are the only labs that are approved to conduct federal workplace drug testing. Mobile Drug Testing Group, LLC. maintains computer to computer links with several SAMHSA laboratories which ensures rapid turnaround of drug screen results.
© 2012 Website Designed by Publicity Advertising for Mobile Drug Testing Group, LLC. 405 Sheridan Trail Box 7, Irving, TX 75063 (214) 280-0101